Cheongsam is one of the most prominent and quintessential traditional Chinese dress style, featuring a long and body-hugging silhouette that accentuates a woman’s delicate and fine curves.
It’s meant to characterize the modesty, softness and beauty of Chinese women, and portray their customarily feminine personality.
It originated in the Manchu era, and was later on popularised by Chinese socialites and upper-class women in the 1920s and 1930s in Shanghai.
The beauty and popularity of Cheongsam has stood the test of time with it’s classic and timeless attributes. It traditionally features a high mandarin collar, short sleeves, and smooth silky fabric that drapes over a woman’s figure, henceforth accenting and flaunting the figure of the wearer, proffering the wearer slender-looking body and legs.
at our Cheongsam party!
- Girls who are dressed in Cheongsam will get 1 x additional drink coupon
- Ticket prices are :
- Early bird: $16 (female) $25 (male)
- Normal: $18 (female) $30(male)
- Event day: $20 (female) $35 (male)
- Each ticket consist of 5 drink coupons
- Each drink coupon will be entitled to a glass of housepour spirit.
- Drink coupon redemption period will be from 10:30pm – 1am
- For VIP table reservations, please whatsapp 8458 9900 for booking. (Min spending of 1.2k applies)
- This event is in Co-organized by Wan and Boozez
Wan | Club & Outdoor bar
3 Temasek Blvd, #01-434 North Wing, Singapore 038983
- Min age for Ladies 18 , Gentlemen 21
- No slippers, no berms allowed
- No exposed tattoos
- Guests to present their Identity Cards for registration upon entry
- Management reserves the final right to refuse entry